For those experiencing impending or past loss, each group follows an established 10 week curriculum to guide you in a supportive and non-judgmental environment while connecting feelings and experiences with others.
- Adult Group: Toms River office from 6:00-7:00pm on Tuesday evenings, please call to join our list, this group will start again in the fall!
- Teen Group: Not currently running
- Understand and process emotions
- Learn about the grief process
- Develop coping skills
- Reach acceptance
Types of Loss:
- Pet loss
- Good health/ability
- Gender identity/expression during transitioning
Space is limited to 10 people per group; please call 732-497-8895 to register